Z.I. Les Torrents
Phone: +33 4 73803252
Fax: +33 4 73801252
Number of employees 100-499
Sales volume 10-49 Mio US $
Export content max. 25%
Year of foundation 1927
Area of business Components, Parts, Original Equipment Manufacturers
Moulding and Extrusion
Language: German Language: English Company Profile
High-tech plastics processing and ultra-cleanliness
Top Clean Packaging is a multinational group specialised in the plastics industry. This group includes 5 companies, each of which is an expert in a specific plastic process. Their complementary skills, applied to the medical field, will be exhibited at the Compamed Show in Dusseldorf, Germany from November 19th to 21st, on booth 8BF10A.
Specialist in the ultra-clean sector, TOP CLEAN PACKAGING GROUP gathers together 5 companies established in France and China, all of which are specialized in a plastic process:
– CARTOLUX-THIERS is an expert in ISO7 clean rooms thermoforming and in the manufacture of packaging and technical items for the medical and pharmaceutical sectors: blisters, wedges, foams, protective caps, assembly cards, surgical kit packaging, handling trays and other technical parts. This company is ISO 9001 and ISO 14001-certified.
– CARTOLUX-SUZHOU, located in China, designs and manufactures various high-tech thermoformed products, both in and out an ISO7 clean room, for the pharmaceutical, medical and electronic sectors.
– TOP CLEAN SILICONE is specialised in liquid silicone rubber (LSR) injection moulding in a clean room environment for the manufacture of technical parts for the medical and pharmaceutical sectors. Processed materials range goes from standard (SHA 10 to 80) to highly technical such as medical-grade silicone, auto-lubricated, auto-adhesive and fluoride silicone.
– TOP CLEAN INJECTION has demonstrated its expertise in thermoplastics injection moulding and packing in ISO7 and ISO8 clean rooms, mainly for the medical and pharmaceutical industry, providing a wide range of thermoplastic materials: raw materials go from PP to the more technical as PEEK. The company is ISO 13485 and ISO 9001-certified.
– TOP RECYCLING is specialised in plastics recycling and recovery, processing waste from the group’s subsidiaries as well as waste from many other French and foreign companies.
On the strength of such complementarity, TOP CLEAN PACKAGING GROUP offers to its customers the benefit of a global support, provided by a single supplier, including project design, implementation and follow-up, even though several companies of the group may take part. On every step in the process, designers and technicians give a full technical support and they are able to act on materials compatibility, on packaging reliability, and they work together to optimise solutions such as cost issues.
In keeping with a shared commitment to high quality, every step of the manufacturing performed in a clean room takes place within the group. Thus risks of non-conformity are reduced and the “clean” chain remains intact.
Top Clean Packaging Group also provides such services as Bioburden tests, statistical control, full traceability, a laboratory for tests and measurements, and process qualification according to IQ/OQ/PQ rules.
TOP CLEAN PACKAGING GROUP
ZI Les Torrents
63920 Peschadoires – France
Tel: +33 4 73 80 32 52
Fax: +33 4 73 80 12 52