Phone: +49 40 53995-0
Fax: +49 40 53869-29
Department/ Name Address
Richard Zeisig firstname.lastname@example.org
Year of foundation 1948
Area of business Electronical Equipment / Medical Technology
Language: German Language: English Company Profile
The specialized hospital supplies business opened by Waldemar Link
in Hamburg on January 1, 1948, has grown to become Waldemar Link GmbH & Co. KG, an international company in the first rank of manu-facturers of orthopaedic implants and surgical instruments.
The deeply rooted search for improvement typifies LINK to this very
day. A pioneer of modern prosthetics, LINK has repeatedly redefined
the state of the art over the years.
The first prosthetic joints developed by LINK for the hip and knee
were designed in the 1960s. Since then, the product range has
been repeatedly expanded.
LINK has never stood still. The company has expanded its activities,
growing to become one of the world’s leading companies with its own
distributors on several continents and a worldwide sales network.
The company’s headquarters have remained in Hamburg. Together
with Arnold Keller as technical director, Helmut D. Link manages
the company today – the second generation of his family to do so. Technology and logistics expanded in the 1970s, moving to new production and warehouse facilities in Norderstedt, Germany. Every
day prostheses, surgical instruments, and medical supplies leave this central warehouse for destinations all over the world.