Phone: +49 7461 2302
Fax: +49 7461 79989
Number of employees 20-49
Sales volume 1-9 Mio US $
Year of foundation 1892
Area of business Commodities and Consumer Goods for Surgeries and Hospitals
History of our company
Our company was founded in 1892 by Heinrich Bollmann, a crafts man in high class leather goods, and was at first mainly engaged in the manufacture of cases an specialized containers in canvas and leather for the Tuttlingen industrument industry.
In 1923 Heinrich Bollmann’s son Karl took over the company and extended still further design choises of cases offered by the madical practitioner.
In 1936 Karl Trautwein joined the company as manager and partner. The business grew and soon the product range covered virtually all types of cases and containers in leather, leatherette and soft material for the day to day requirements of the medical profession.
Michael Trautwein joined the House of Bollmann in 1971 and it was he who took over the day-to-day running of the company after the deaths of the two previous owners.
Today the company occupies a leading position in the manufacture of medical cases an exports worldwide.
We are proud of our 100 year plus tradition of high class workmanship and place great value on maintaining and improving these standards. Best manufacturing techniques and only the best selected raw materials form the basis for our high quality and durable quality products.