500 St-Jean-Baptiste Ave, Suite 195
G2E 5R9 Quebec
Phone: +1 418 688-8065
Fax: +1 418 688-8067
FISO Technologies, a manufacturer of fiber optic sensors and signal conditioners, is the world leader in fiber optic point measurement of physical and chemical parameters. Founded in 1994, FISO Technologies is part of the Roctest Group (RTT), a publicly traded company in Canada with sales in more than 75 countries through a network of representatives and distributors.
Our solutions measure temperature, pressure, refractive index, strain, displacement, force & load. Besides being extremely accurate, the advantages of fiber optic are: very high precision, intrinsically safe electrically, minimally invasive (nano technology), immunity to radio frequencies, electromagnetic interferences and microwave radiation. FISO’s targeted markets are: medical, aerospace & defence, energy, scientific and process control.
Our products are used in different applications such as:Medical market:
– patient monitoring in MRI
– intravascular blood pressure monitoring
– intracranial pressure monitoring
– intrauterine pressure monitoring
– cardiac guidewire-mounted pressure monitoring
Aerospace & defense market:
– high-speed temperature characterization for electro-explosive devices (EED)
Process control market:
– refractive index, temperature, pressure and strain measurement for industrial environment
– hot spot winding temperature monitoring of electrical power transformer
Our products are designed by experimented engineers and technicians who always have in mind the needs of our customers. We know that our customers are working in challenging environments and need products that are based on cutting-edge technology. One of our strongest competitive advantages is to be able to respond quickly to what our customers require and customized if necessary our existing solutions. We strive as strongly as our customers to offer the best products and technologies.