William James House, Cowley Rd.
CB4 0WX Cambridge
Phone: +44 1223 858910
Fax: +44 1223 858524
Department/ Name Address
General Manager Raed Shadfan Wiiliam James House,Cowley Road,Cambridge CB4 OWX,UK.
Suzan Shebli William James House, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 4WX, UK.
Number of employees 20-49
Sales volume 1-9 Mio US $
Export content > 75%
Year of foundation 1996
Area of business Physiotherapy / Orthopaedic Technology / Occupational Therapy
Atlas Medical is a UK-based company established in 1996 as
• Latex Kits for Serology.
• Clinical Chemistry.
• Blood Grouping Reagents.
• Febrile Antigens.
• Stains for Microbiology and Histopathology.
• ELISA Kits.
• Rapid Immuno-chromatography Tests.
The company is located at the Cambridge Science Park, Cambridge, UK, just on the outskirt of Cambridge City. For our customers in the Middle East and Far East, we have established a purpose-built modern facility in the Free Zone Area near Amman, Jordan that houses a world-class manufacturing facility, QC labs, R&D labs, a sizeable warehouse, customer service, and administration area. We take Quality Assurance very seriously by producing goods to the highest standards known in the industry, including ISO9000 ,ISO13485 & CE mark standards. Our R&D team constantly develops and innovates novel products that significantly contribute to the advancement of the Diagnostic Industry.
We aspire to become a major player in the global medical diagnostic market and to positively contribute to the advancement of medical diagnostic science and technology all to bring about a better health care for all humans.
Our mission is to develop, produce and provide our customers with high quality products and excellent customer services through deep understanding of customer needs and perception, recruitment of high caliber professionals & technicians, adopting strict quality control procedures and embracing new scientific advancements in the medical lab diagnostic field.
– High and Consistent Quality: We have assigned and adopted high standards of performance for our products to ensure that batch after batch our products are produced at consistently high quality.
– Satisfied Customers: We strive to supply our customers with quality products and services that will meet or exceed their expectations.
– Continuous Improvement & Innovation: We are committed to continuously develop and innovate new products and play an active role in the advancement of medical diagnostic reagents and assays.
– Care for the environment and working conditions: We take environmental issues very seriously and seek to provide a motivating & comfortable working atmosphere that creates team spirit to ensure increased efficiency, performance and productivity.
Our products are manufactured in accordance to the following standards as set in the European In-Vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices Directive 98/79/EC:
EN928 BS EN 375:1992 BS EN 592: 1995
BS EN376: 1992 prEN 13532: 1999 PrEN592: 1999
This has led to the successful declaration of conformity for CE marking purposes for many of our IVD products, which are not Annex II and not self-testing devices and has put Atlas Medical amongst the very first few companies to CE mark products under the new IVD directives in Europe (to be enforced mid 2003). To complete the quality assurance scheme the company has put in place a robust Quality Management and Enhancement System that has concluded in the successful attainment of ISO9001: 2000 certificate by TUV.
Atlas Medical enjoys a good presence in the local and international markets. We take pride in our export activities through our dedicated export department. We actively participate in major industry-related exhibitions seeking dedicated representatives around the globe to sell and distribute our products. We are internationally represented in a number of countries in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and the Far East.
Our Products and Services:
We are specialized in the field of Medical Diagnostic Reagents and Kits for use in medical labs, clinics and hospitals. We supply an extensive range that includes:
– Latex related kits, Indirect hemo-agglutination, Carbon Antigens (Serology),
– Blood Grouping and rare sera (Blood bank),
– Coagulation Reagents (Hematology),
– Stained Bacterial Antigens (Febrile Antigens – Microbiology).
– Rapid Tests and Urine Reagent Strips (Immuno-Chromatography).
– Stains for microbiology and Histopathology.
– ELISA kits (Infectious Diseases, Hormones, Steroids, auto-immune and tumor markers),
– Clinical Chemistry (Biochemistry),
Many of these items fulfill day-to-day requirements of most medical labs. Detail listing of standard production items is available in our product list.
In addition to our standard Product list, we are capable of offering OEM, private labeling and R&D services to customers according to their needs.
You are welcomed to visit our web site: