8212 Neuhausen am Rheinfall
B.P. 30 28
8201 Neuhausen am Rheinfall
Phone: +41 52 6701160
Fax: +41 52 6701163
Department/ Name Address
Dr. Kálmán Bolla Tel. +41 52 670 11 60, Fax. +41 52 670 11 63
Number of employees 1-19
Export content > 75%
Year of foundation 1996
Area of business Commodities and Consumer Goods for Surgeries and Hospitals
Language: German Language: English Company Profile
The Chrisofix Ltd. has been established in 1996 as a family owned R+D company for orthopaedic products. In addition to the R+D activities, it includes an ISO certified pilot production plant and a pilot organisation for product distribution.
By the time, the company has arrived into a new strategic phase by
• developing a medically proven product family of orthoses and first aid splints:
• developing a highly profitable production technology,
• ensuring world wide patent protection for the Chrisofix technology,
• elaborating and filing further patents including one for fixation of rib fractures (www.chrisofix.ch), and
• completing the development of resting splints for repeated use. These splints are proven able to replace (cost effective) even the gypsum (plaster of Paris) used for temporary casting.
Creativity and innovation are our strengths. We are continuously developing new products and extending our product range. Many of our products exist in different versions, as required clinically (e.g. splints without textile lining for septic cases). Accordingly, we are looking not only for distribution partners, but also for ones who are interested in buying of new product and/or production licences.